A Bama Girl's Life

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Badly Wrote post

I have nothing to say that is interesting about life. So I guess I will just tell ya'll about the boring parts. I woke up this morning on a saturday at 8:00. Well thats never fun because none of my family is up at this time on saturdays. I was wide awake with nothing to do. So I went walking down the driveway to put the letter a wrote in the mail box. It was to my 95 year old great-great grandmother. I then played basket-ball for half and hour, came inside to eat breakfast, and so on and so forth.
So on another note Kayla i can write a very LONG post but it is very boring and after everyone reads it they will think " why did I read that??? It had very many runned on sentences that weren't constructed properly nor was it a good story that i would ever want to read again the grammer was so baddly wrote. "

10 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

glad you wrote anyways. It's fun that you're here

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

GrammAr

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said...

i actually thought it to be very interesting till u ended it :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger mangagirl said...

keep going! what did you have for dinner? :)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

I was JK btw cass... I hope you know that...

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Cassia said...

s that a "never do that again" hint?

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Cassia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger J. No said...

That were some bad grammaticalness being used on that post.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Cassia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Runned on? :-p (not that i'm much better with my Grammar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home