A Bama Girl's Life

Friday, August 04, 2006

ROLLLLL TIDE!!!

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you; Hit your stride!
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken, That's a shame!
For 'Bama's pluck and grit. Have writ her name in crimson flame!
Fight on, fight on, fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl? We'll win then!
Go, roll to victory, Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride,
Crimson Tide!


Pic of KEM at my 13th b-day party

If you can't tell I'm having a major Bama football craving. ROLL TIDE

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

wow.. my eye looks like someone punched it or something. Guess we can blame that on sawah. The eye on the red side btw

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger tesiamaria said...

You won't even be able to guess what I JUST told Josiah right before I read your post...

"Joe, I'm ready for some Alabama football!!"

It's gettin' close! I CAN'T WAIT!

ROLL TIDE.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Cassia said...

That's great!!! the thing is after i wrote this post i read dy's land and it was a lot about....none other than alabama football!!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

I'm ready for it too.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home