A Bama Girl's Life

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

College

Well even though i am only 15 (my birthday is in 6 days though) and a senior in high school I"M GOIN' TO COLLEGE!!! and i am excited!! lol I went the other day to take the entrance exam and this nice (really funny) guidance counselor signed me up for classes! so i'm going in the fall and taking speech and english classes. I walked into the college feeling out-of-place and then i walked out feeling like i have been going there for years. It was so weird how just signing up for classes made me feel like i belonged. I feel like my whole life is going to be changed but hopefully i will be going with 2 of my friends so i can't wait!!

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Awe, congrats oh wise one! =)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Lol .... have...fun...i think :-))

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Yay Cassie! oh and happy early birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home