A Bama Girl's Life

Friday, August 04, 2006

BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone that has not updated in that last like 24 hrs UPDATE!!!!! I'm going through blogs from like 2 months ago i think that means people need to update or I have a sorry life. Going crazy here in bama...as you can see I'm BOARD!!!! And using way to many !!!!!!! points so ha Walt my life is wasting a way very slowlyyyyyy. Excuse the ramblings of an addicted blogger.....hmmm nothing else to say.... Maybe that's because I updated this morning/afternoon:)

I feel like this poor puppy today...not the cuteness ether

9 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Cassia said...

BTW this is my favorite puppy. We have 5 now. This was taken when they were about 2 weeks old. They are now 13 weeks old

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

I updated my blog.
You may be happy now.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Cassia said...

Thank u

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

Which puppy???? I liked Harley the best ;(

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger J. No said...

I can't understand being board, or for that matter being BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger NumbaSixx said...

Yea- i was thinkin' the same thing! i thought y'all was spelling it tht way on purpose!! lol..(p.s...i update!)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

Ummm... Cassia? I think you haven't updated today...

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! eploited black pussy Oem floor mats chevy how zoloft works Calendar girls tv movie cast Leading edge realestate car nut tv business computer science jenna jameson nude foto Gambeling craps

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home