A Bama Girl's Life

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Good Message!!!

This morning in church I got a blessing out of the message. I'm not even going to try to explain it but it was about patience and was very good if you weren't there you should have been. Apparently the young teens class is going to have a sunday school party. AT CHUCKIE CHEESE'S of all places. guess who thought of it?? Kayla. I thought we should go to Southern Adventures but noooo. Well maybe I will take my parents camera and post some pics. Don't hold me to that btw. Well hopefully I'm about to go to watch some of the guys play football.

14 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That sounds like something Kayla would think about.............

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

Actually Cass... I think he decided on Southern Adventures... how boring.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

btw... FIX MY LINK... you didn't put the .com on the end

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger NumbaSixx said...

I LOVE CHUCK E. CHEESE!!!! wht does the E stand 4 anyway?!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger NumbaSixx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Ms. Leila Harris said...

CHUCKEE CHEESE!!! I havent been there in years can i come?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Cassia said...

OHHHH so thats what's wrong w/ it kem

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Cassia said...

hahahaha so i win!!! i guess Chuck E. Cheese would have been fun though.....

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Turnip Greens said...

Yeah Cass. We are having it Soutern Adventures.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

Stupid people

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

I WANTED CHUCK E.!!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuckie Cheeses ha thats funny

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

I just won't go then... LOL

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This thing is way messed up!!! The comments are not in order. CRAZY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home