A Bama Girl's Life

Monday, September 04, 2006

Poor Blog!!!

My poor blog has been neglected!!!!! I've been cabining (camping) in NC and rafting. That was fun but I only got to go down the small river that I went down when I was three instead of the one that is much bigger. SO SAD. I fell when I was trying to video the ones that went first and got scraped up pretty bad so I couldn't ride because I would get infected from the river water... BOO HOO. I had fun in the cabin n such. Bro.W.C , Warren, Wesley, Walter, and Jeffro came by (they just went down the Ocoee) so all and all it was worth it, even if Walter and Leah beat Wesley and me in Table Soccer.

BTW......BAMA WON ON SATURDAY!!!!! YEA YEA
OH another thing i did not write that thing on my last post. That's Bama's fight song. SILLY NON-BAMA FANS!!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

nuh UH! Who thought you did that? Man, I gotta go read the comments and find out! HAHAHAHhahaha.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ~*This Mama*~ said...

hey dude, I saw this and thought of you.
http://erolltide.footballfanatics.com/?cmd=productDetails&itemrow=&itemgid=34&itemsgid=&itemssgid=&itempricerange=&itemsale=&pid=69708&_UserReference=C0A86FD546B847E727EF0291BAB744FD91F6

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Welcome to alabama, cassie. ~

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

Cass, you know your loved... We talked about and missed you much on the second trip down the Ocoee

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger RaCeCat said...

btw... can you get me all of the pictures?????????????????

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger reber said...

Cass,
glad you are still with us....

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger reber said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home